Looking to enhance the performance and reliability of your turbomachinery – without breaking your budget? DeltaPro has the answer. With our refurbishment services, we can restore your gas turbine packages to like-new condition, allowing you to:
• Increase power and productivity
• Overcome equipment obsolescence
• Access real time data and diagnostics
• Enhance workplace safety with the latest technology
• Improve efficiency and reliability through failure mode reduction
• Comply with international air quality standards and operational requirements
• ASSESS the equipment's condition and disassemble it part by part.
• REFURBISH or replace components, including the gas turbine, centrifugal gas compressor, and gearbox.
• CLEAN and remove any contaminants, then paint the equipment's surface to like-new condition.
• REBUILD or reconfigure the equipment for a new application using new hoses, tubing, conduit, and cable.
• CONDUCT careful testing that evaluates turbine performance, the package and control system, and the centrifugal compressor. Air performance test is optional.
• DELIVER documentation that includes complete drawings, illustrated list of parts, and operation and maintenance instruction (OMI) manuals.
Packages are customized to meet your unique requirements, whether it's a complete turbine overhaul with a warranty similar to that of new equipment or a more limited refurbishment. We can also service your equipment at your site, or at our refurbishment center. Regardless of the location, our team of engineers and technicians are trained to deliver meticulous quality that is compliant with NEC and CENELEC standards, along with rapid turnaround in order to minimize downtime. Best of all, your newly refurbished equipment can offer you an anticipated life expectancy equal to that of new machinery – at a more competitive price.
Choose from a variety of refurbishment options and upgrades:
• Overhaul of gas turbine (with performance test)
• Seal system conversions
• Upgrade of combustion system
• Fire protection system
• Built in fire protection system
• Control system and package testing
• System upgrades, including start, fuel, lube, and seal
• Replace or refurbish driven equipment, system components, or ancillary systems